DESTIELASSBOOTY’S FIRST GIVEAWAY!
Hey fellow Tumblrites! I have a slight issue… I have an entire wardrobe of clothing that I do not wear anymore, because my mother has always forced me to wear what she wants me to wear rather than what I want. And, now, seeing that she lives all the way in Virginia, and I live in good ol’ Tennessee, I don’t have that problem anymore, so I don’t wear what is being given away…
And, so, this is where you guys come in!
I need to rid myself of these clothes. All they do is take up closet space, and I will never wear them again. Ever. So, if you want a chance at getting my clothing that I have dutifully neglected for, seemingly, an eternity, the rules are listed below~
- You DO NOT have to be following me. The more people who see this, the better ‘cause that means that I can rid myself of this stuff faster.
- There will only be ONE winner. May the odds be ever in your favor…
- THE DEADLINE FOR REBLOGGING THIS POST IS JUNE 4TH, 2013! The winner will be chosen and contacted by June 6th.
- I will only look at REBLOGS. Likes will not count.
- You can only reblog once (this does need to be fair…)
- Your ASKBOX must be open. If I don’t follow you, how would I contact you if you have won..?
- I can only ship within the United States. I may have a shit-ton of clothes, but I still am poor..!
- What you see is what you get. There are absolutely no ‘bonus items’ or random toss-ins.
- I will pay for shipping/handling, so don’t worry your pretty little head off about that, darling.
Please note that I am an unusually tiny person. All of my clothes are small. The jeans are all either sizes 0-1 or 24 depending on what the sizing style is, along with the shorts. There might be a 00 in there, I’m not too sure. Shirts will run from SMALL to MEDIUM, I do not have anything larger than that… (X-SMALL may be in there too… I’d have to check, though)
I beg of you; please don’t be mad if you do want these clothes, but I do not have your size… I didn’t ask to be small….
So, what exactly would you be receiving, hm?
This is what you will be receiving…
- 7 Pairs of Jeans/Denim
- 4 Pairs of Shorts
- 7 T-Shirts
- 1 Long-Sleeved Shirt
- 1 Swimsuit/Bikini
- 2 Jackets
- 2 Dresses
- 2 Tanktops
- 1 Pair of Dress Pants
If it really matters to you, I have listed the brands below for each category listed above. The ones without a number in parenthese around them next to the name have only one of that brand.
Abercrombie and Fitch
Planet Gold (x2)
Other Dressy Stuff-
Joe Benbassit [dress pants]
Lastly, if you are wondering why I put so much emphasis on that one pair of jeans (the white ones), that is because those are Robin’s Jean brand. If you want to know the price of them, I believe that they were ~$170-$180 minimum. That particular brand of jeans is extremely high-end and extremely expensive. The only reason that I was able to obtain them is because my mother worked at a “high class” boutique/spa/hair salon in Brentwood that sold that brand, and I became friends with the owner of the place. And if you didn’t know, Brentwood is where all of the extremely wealthy people live—not Nashville.
So! If you want all of this stuff, reblog and hope that the generator I use will pick your URL! :D
(I thank each and every one of you that have reblogged this. It means a lot.)
Hey! Ok, so, I forgot to mention… If you reblog from a sideblog, that is absolutely okay with me. Just make sure to come to me as your main blog so that I can write that URL down so that I can contact you in a more efficient manner.
Someone mentioned this to me, and I about flipped ‘cause I felt so bad for forgetting this… I tend to not realise that some people do, in fact, have sideblogs since I don’t… I’m so sorry..!!
(And thank you, person, for telling me about this small complication…!)